Managing Director Professional Summary
For the past 10+ years, Tor A Rorvik (Owner and GM – TJAVR Consulting Ltd.) has worked in the Oil and Gas industry gaining valuable experience from the upstream Oil and Gas value chain. Strong insight has been obtained from Internal and Joint venture audit work and as a Business Controller in the international MMO (Maintenance, Modification and Operations) environment. In 2013 he lead the largest audit in Norway – the Statoil Overhead audit, consisting of 13 auditors representing 8 oil companies (partners) and a gross scope of approximately 5 Billion Euro.
Where have we been
- SOUTH AMERICA
- NORTH AMERICA
- CENTRAL AMERICA
Where are we
- TJAVR Consulting Ltd is a Gibraltar registered company with a subsidiary, JV AUDIT AS, servicing the Norwegian Market locally. JV AUDIT AS is Qualified In/ Registered With ACHILLES JQS with Supplier ID – 61356
- TJAVR Consulting Ltd. has access to and working partnerships with JV auditors and JV Audit companies in the following locations:
- Australia (Perth)
- USA (Houston)
- Canada (Calgary)
- Norway (Stavanger)
- United Kingdom/ Scotland
- Indonesia (Jakarta)
- Thailand (Bangkok)
Participated on more than 60 JV Audits of which 25% in a Lead role
Developed RISK Resource and Budget estimation tool for JV Audits
Developed Budget and planning tool for full cost hourly rate and indirect cost allocation.
Audit Types to Date
Audit Locations to Date
Auditee's to Date
- JV Auditing Consultant 2014 – present
Provide Joint Venture and Internal audit consulting services to clients predominantly in the oil & gas industry.
- Corporate Auditor, TOTAL SA (HQ) 2013-2014
Performed joint venture audits of operators of Total partnership licenses worldwide, and internal audits at TOTAL SA affiliates.
- Senior Joint Venture Auditor, TOTAL E&P 2008-2013
Part of the JV Audit team consisting of four auditors, covering all joint venture auditing on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Internal Auditor, GE Money Bank 2006-2008
Performed audits covering Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Latvia. Part of a team of four auditors and reporting to the Head of Internal Audit Nordic, located in Sweden.
- Business Controller, Vetcoaibel AS (AIBEL) 2000-2006
Business Unit Controller for International MMO (Maintenance, Modification and Operation International) activities within Aibel AS